We are very proud of the positive impacts our students and graduates have on their communities. RD students and graduates are making a difference. With your RD degree we know you will too!
If you have any questions or concerns, you're always welcome to call the main Department of Alaska Native Studies and Rural Development office at (907) 474-6528 and we will do our best to help you. If you need to talk to a specific person, check our the DANSRD directory to find their info.
My UAOnline PIN doesn't work. Help!
If you forget your PIN, or need your PIN reset:
- At UAOnline, enter your student ID number under "Login to Secured Area." Select "Forgot PIN."
- If you were not able to reset your PIN using the "Forgot PIN" question, do one of the following:
- Bring a picture ID to the Office of Admissions and the Registrar to request a PIN reset.
- Email a scanned copy of your picture ID and request to reset PIN to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must be sent from your @alaska.edu email account and should indicate "PIN reset" in the subject line. You will be contacted by email once reset.
- Contact the Office of Admissions and the Registrar at 907-474-7500 to request a PIN reset. You will be asked a series of security questions before we are able to reset your PIN.
A directory or confidentiality hold on your records will require you to present a picture ID at a local campus to have a PIN reset.
A Message from the UAF Writing Center
We employ a full staff of graduate level tutors who are trained to give writing and formatting advice on any project at any stage of conception -- from brainstorming to final edits. For those of you unable to meet us on-site, we offer distance tutorials by phone from 7-10 pm on Monday through Thursday , and from 1-6pm on Sundays.
Visit http://www.uaf.edu/english/writing-center/ for more information. We look forward to working with you.
UAF Writing Center
Need Help Paying for College?
Click here to check out the DANSRD Scholarship Announcements!
Want to pay your balance online?
- Login to UAOnline
Got questions about billing or setting up a payment plan?
- Contact the Bursar's Office
- Or contact Kim Kovacik, Lead Cashier at CRCD 907-474-5380 or email: email@example.com
On-campus students can also apply for student jobs
Taking an Audio Conference Course?
- Audio Conference numbers for CRCD Cross-Regional Courses.
- Audio Conference Tips for Students (Encounter Collaborative)
Taking an Elluminate-Live (E-Live) Course?
- Elluminate Live is an internet delivered tool that focuses on delivers a live virtual learning environment between faculty and students.
Taking a Blackboard Course?
Email communication is a vital part of the Rural Development program, especially for students away from the Fairbanks campus. Students and faculty use email routinely to share information about the program, degree requirements, scholarship and job opportunities, course planning and related matters. All students in the program are expected to be able to access email.
To facilitate easy communication with all the students and faculty, we've established a "discussion list" for all students, faculty, and staff involved in the program. The discussion list are entitled:
RDMasters-L (for M.A. students)
CRCD-UndergradRD (for B.A. students)
(Click on the link to subscribe to the listserve)
You can subscribe to it at no cost. If you have any trouble adding your email, please send a subscription request to Crystal Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your subscribed you will recieve regular updates from faculty and staff and fellow students. Feel free to send your own messages on the listserves, but keep in mind that it will be sent to all subscibers and that they should be program related.