Rural Development Applied Concentration
In addition to this 27-credit core of RD courses, you'll choose one of five applied RD concentrations and take 5 applied RD concentrations and take 21 credits from an array of approved courses or other courses as approved by your advisor. The five concentrations are:
- Rural Community Business and Economic Development
- Community Research and Indigenous Knowledge
- Natural Resource Development
- Community Health and Welfare
- Indigenous Organizational Management
Working with your advisor, you'll decide which concentration is of interest and select courses that will fulfill your educational and vocational goals. The final list of concentration electives is approved by your advisor and by the RD academic program head. The department sends a confirmation of completion of these courses to the Graduation Office as you near graduation.