The Rural Development B.A. degree has 5 applied concentrations to chose from:
In addition to the 33-credit RD major requirments, you'll choose one of five applied RD concentrations and take 21 credits from an array of approved courses.
Working with your advisor, you'll decide which concentration is of interest and select courses that will fulfill your educational and vocational goals. The final list of concentration electives is approved by your advisor and by the DANSRD academic program head. The department sends a confirmation of completion of these courses to Graduation Services as you near graduation.
The five concentrations are:
1. Community Business & Economic Development
2. Tribal and Local Government Administration
3. Rural Health and Human Services Management
4. Community Research and Indigenous Knowledge
5. Land Resources and Environmental Management