How to Apply
Application deadline is March 1st (Fall admission only)
- Application deadline is March 1st for the following fall admission.
- UAF Admissions Apply Now with a $75 processing Fee.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with at least a 3.0 ("B") cumulative grade point average in undergraduate studies, and a 3.0 average in your major.
- Offical transcripts of all previous college work (minimum 3.0 GPA). You do not need to submit transcripts from universities within the UA system as they are already on file.
- Statement of Goals (500 words or less): why applying, professional goals, research interests.
- Professional vitae/resume
- Three letters of reference, including two professional references and one letter from a cultural/community organization (signed, dated, no more than 2 years old).
- GRE scores: you are not required to submit GRE scores unless your undergraduate GPA is less than 3.0. If your undergraduate GPA is less than 3.0 then the University requires that GRE scores be submitted regardless of whether or not you have a graduate GPA of 3.0 or above.