The degree candidates for the class of 2011 are listed by school or college in the PDFs below. All Ph.D. candidates are listed in one PDF.
Download the entire 2011 Commencement program.
- College of Engineering and Mines
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Natural Science and Mathematics
- College of Rural and Community Development
- School of Education
- School of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences
- School of Management
- School of Natural Resources and Agricultural Sciences
- Doctor of Philosophy Degrees
Information presented in these PDFs is accurate as of 9 a.m., May 10, 2011. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of graduates‚ names, degrees and other information. We sincerely regret any errors and omissions.
Honorary degree recipients and speakers
- Oceanographer, meteorologist and Navy Rear Adm. David William Titley will give the keynote address.
- Graduating student Sitara Chauhan will be the student speaker. Sitara is a degree candidate for a BS in chemistry with a concentration in biochemistry.
Honorary degree recipients
- David William Titley, honorary doctor of science degree
- Katie John, honorary doctor of laws degree
- Banarsi Lal, honorary doctor of laws degree
Read more about the commencement speaker and honorary degree recipients in UAF's newsroom.