Step 1: Apply for Admission
Apply Using the Internet
Note: Nursing Students use a different application process. Please apply using the instructions located at
- Instructions for NEW NON-NURSING STUDENTS (never applied to or attended any University of Alaska campus and are not applying to the nursing program)
- Go to the UAOnline home page
- Select Apply for Admission or Check on Status of Application
- Select First-time User Account Creation (at bottom of page)
- You will be asked to choose an ID and PIN before continuing to the application form.
- Please make note of this ID and PIN for future use.
- Be sure to apply for UAF Chukchi as your campus.
Watch a video of how to apply, using the above steps
Apply Using Pen and Paper
- Download the PDF version of the undergraduate application or the graduate application (students that already have a bachelors degree).
- Mail completed forms to: UAF Admissions (Chukchi Admissions), PO Box 297, Kotzebue, AK 99752 or Fax the forms to 907-442-2322
- Application fees must be included with application or it can not be processed.
For More Information, contact: