Publication and Web Policies and Resources
On this page, Extension faculty and staff may find answers to common questions regarding policy and procedures as well as access resources and browse the services we have available.
- News releases
- Photo database
- Numbered publication process
- Production specifications
- Authorship and publication credits
- Publication proposal form
- Peer review form
- Change of Sponsorship form
- Other Source Publication Sponsorship form
- Publication Deletion form
Extension Communications is an integral member of the Extension infrastructure in providing consultation and direct support services for the Extension’s administration, faculty, and staff to meet educational and communication outreach needs. In addition, Communications provides educational outreach material, disseminates information, and raises awareness of the goals and mission of Extension to a wide variety of internal and external audiences using the most effective methods as determined for the targeted audience.