The assessment tools on this page are meant for use in conjunction with informal teaching. Please utilize them for your workshops and non-credit classes.
Please see University of Wisconsin Extension (UWEX) factsheets for an explanation of the post/pre method, its limitations and advantages, and other sample question formats.
You may also want to visit the UAF Degree Program and Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Site.
- Generic eval with demographics (Extension style 1)
- Generic eval with demographics (Extension style 2)
- Generic eval with demographics (SNRE style 1)
- Generic eval with demographics (SNRE style 2)
- Conference eval- Overall
- Conference eval- Individual Session
- Peer eval of instruction
- Supervisor eval of instruction
Don't forget, with your eXtension ID you can set up a free, fully functional Qualtrics account.