Classes are full. Registration is now closed.
2013/2014 Master Gardener Classes in the Tanana District
with Steven Seefeldt, agriculture and horticulture agent
November 12, 2013 — March 5, 2014
Two Classes Available — Choose Your Day!
Tuesday or Wednesday?
Both classes are identical; just pick and register for the day that best suits your weekly schedule.
- Tuesday class meets Nov. 12–March 4, 6–9 p.m.
- Wednesday class meets Nov. 13–March 5, 6–9 p.m.
(No classes scheduled during Thanksgiving week, Nov. 25–29, or during the holiday break, Dec. 23–Jan. 3.)
UAF Cooperative Extension Service
Tanana District Classroom
724 27th Ave., Ste. 2
(Located in the southwest corner of Fairbanks Community Food Bank building.)
$200 with 40-hour volunteer commitment
(Fee includes Sustainable Gardening: The Alaska Master Gardener Manual and class supplies. Manual available for pick up at first class.)
For more information, download a class brochure for a flyer, fact sheet and registration form.
There are three ways to register for class:
1. ONLINE: Use your credit card for easy online registration.
2. MAIL: Download a registration form and mail it in with your payment.
3. IN PERSON: Visit our office to register in person.
For questions, contact the instructor, Steven Seefeldt, at 907-474-2423 or email@example.com.
WE HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US FOR CLASS!