1998-99 UAF Catalog
Degrees and Programs
Computer Information Systems
College of Natural Resource Development and Management
School of Managemen
Department of Accounting and Information Systems
The computer information systems minor is designed to permit students in B.A. and B.S. degree programs to study a particular field of computer systems and to be introduced to a reasonable segment of information systems relating to the business enterprise.
1. Complete the following:
- ACCT 161 -- Accounting Concepts and Uses I (3 credits)
- ACCT 262 -- Accounting Concepts and Uses II (3 credits)
- AIS 101 -- Effective Personal Computer Use (3 credits)
- AIS 310 -- Introduction to Information Systems (3 credits)
2. Minimum credits required (15 credits)
- Approved elective* (3 credits)
* Approved by AIS department.
| Class Schedule
| UAF Home
| UAF Search
| News and Events
Send comments or questions to the
UAF Admissions Office.
Last modified June 10, 1998