1997-98 UAF Catalog
Degrees and Programs
Course Description Index
College of Science, Engineering and Mathematics
Department of Physics (907) 474-7339
Minimum Requirements for Degree: 130 credits
Undergraduate Degree Requirements
Applied Physics -- B.S. Degree
- 1. Complete the general university requirements and B.S. degree requirements.
- 2. Complete the following program (major) requirements:
- Complete MATH 200-201-202, 302 and 9 additional credits in mathematics at the 200-level or above.
- *Complete PHYS 213, 311, and 331 and 12 additional credits in physics at the 300-level or above.
- Complete 20 approved credits** in a chosen subject area of applied physics.
- 3. Minimum credits required (130 credits)
- * Implicit in this requirement are 8 credits of lower-division physics courses which are prerequisites for these courses.
- ** These credits must be approved before the beginning of the student's final semester by the head of the Physics Department.
| UAF Home
| UAF Search
| News and Events
Send comments or questions to the
UAF Admissions Office.
Last modified June 9, 1997