Associate of Science
College of Rural and Community Development
Minimum Requirements for Degree: 60 credits
The associate of science degree represents the completion of a broad-based course of study with an emphasis in the sciences. This degree may serve as a stepping-stone to a science-related baccalaureate program. You may earn only one A.S. degree.
- Complete the general university requirements.
- Complete the A.S. degree requirements.
- Complete concentration area of at least 15 credits from a science-focused area of study in natural sciences, mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science or from a bachelor of science degree area as determined in coordination with your advisor*--15 credits
- Minimum credits required--60 credits
* All credits for the A.S. degree must be at the 100-level or above with 20 credits at the 200-level or above. Variation in credits depends on the concentration area.