College of Rural and Community Development
Tanana Valley Campus
Minimum Requirements for Occupational Endorsement: 15 credits
The bookkeeping technician occupational endorsement provides students with the education and training to qualify for bookkeeper positions in both small and large businesses. The occupational endorsement may be earned in one semester and represents one-half of the credits required for the accounting technician certificate. This program is open to students with a high school diploma or GED.
Occupational Endorsement Program
- Complete the general university requirements.
- Complete the occupational endorsement requirements.
- Complete the following courses:*
ABUS F101—Principles of Accounting I—3 credits
ABUS F141—Payroll Accounting—3 credits
ABUS F220—QuickBooks Accounting—3 credits
ABUS F201—Principles of Accounting II—3 credits
ABUS F142—Office Accounting—3 credits
- Minimum credits required—15 credits
* Student must earn a C grade or better in each course.