UAF offers five different meal plans for Fairbanks residential and commuter students. Students can choose from plans ranging from 19 meals each week to 60 meals a semester, served in the Lola Tilly Commons. Meals in the commons are served "all you care to eat" style. Options include a large salad bar, pizza station, carved meats, grilled items, ice cream and the classics. Lola Tilly Commons is located on lower campus in front of McIntosh, Nerland and Stevens halls. The commons is closed during winter and spring break.
- 19-meal plan: With value in mind, participants can indulge in 19 meals per week served in our Lola Tilly Commons. $1,295/semester
- 14-meal plan with $100 in Munch Money: Enjoy the best of both worlds: variety and flexibility. You get 14 meals per week in the Lola Tilly Commons and $100 in Munch Money (flex dollars that can be used in the dining locations across campus and most vending machines). $1,295/semester
- 7-meal plan with $300 in Munch Money: For those always on the run: Enjoy seven meals per week at Lola Tilly Commons and a whopping $300 in Munch Money (flex dollars that can be used in the dining locations across campus and most vending machines). $1,295/semester
- 60-meal block plan with $350 in Munch Money: Block plans are designed for your flexibility. They offer you the option to use your meals anytime you want throughout the semester. Your 60 meals are available in Lola Tilly Commons and the Munch Money will balance out your dining experience (flex dollars that can be used in the dining locations across campus and most vending machines). $1,295/semester
- 170-meal block plan with $250 in Munch Money: The block plan with a difference. It offers similar flexibility to the 60-block plan but this plan includes guest privileges. You can invite guests to dine with you. This plan offers approximately 11 meals per week that you manage throughout the semester and $250 in Munch Money (flex dollars that can be used in the dining locations across campus and most vending machines). $1,485/semester
Meals are accessed using the Polar Express Card (student ID card). If you choose a plan with Munch Money you have the option of using the Polar Express Card to eat at any of the six campus dining locations or make purchases in most campus vending machines. Students living in residence halls are required to purchase a meal plan unless assigned to Cutler Apartments or Wickersham Hall. Students wishing to share meals with others may use Munch Money, or purchase the 170 block plan which includes guest privileges. Dining services on campus are provided by UAF partner NANA/Sodexho, an international food and facilities management services company.
Check the dining services website at www.uaf.edu/food/ for any additions or changes. For more information, contact the dining services office, 203 Eielson Building, or call (907) 474-6661.