Degrees and Programs
Computer Information Systems
School of Management
Department of Accounting and Information Systems
The computer information systems minor is designed to permit students in B.A. and B.S. degree programs to study a particular field of computer systems and to be introduced to a reasonable segment of information systems relating to the business enterprise.
1. Complete the following:
- ACCT 161 -- Accounting Concepts and Uses I (3 credits)
- ACCT 262 -- Accounting Concepts and Uses II (3 credits)
- AIS 101 -- Effective Personal Computer Use (3 credits)
- AIS 310 -- Introduction to Information Systems (3 credits)
2. Minimum credits required (15 credits)
- Approved elective* (3 credits)
* Approved by AIS department.
Index | Class Schedule |
UAF Home | Search
| News | Directory
| Site Map | Events
| Contact Us
Send comments or questions to the UAF
March 27, 2002 by University Relations Web Developer.