Click on image for PDF copy
All students must register on UAFCareerConnect to post a resume and, if accepted, sign up for interviews.
- Log in & set up profile or verify your profile is current, including class level
- Upload resume for review by Career Services
- Once resume has been approved it can then be added to each company in UAFCareerConnect
- Apply for jobs and internships on UAFCareerConnect.
Click here for an overview of the 2012 Accounting Recruitment employer participants.
Benefits of recruiting at UAF Accounting Week:
- Access quality undergraduate and graduate accounting majors, many of whom will graduate in either December 2013 or May 2014
- Encourage students to explore career opportunities with your company
- Network with faculty, staff and student organizations
- Conduct productive interviews with prepared students
Please log into UAFCareerConnect to register for the event