Recruiting at UAF
There are several opportunities for employers to recruit students and alumni as well as maintain a presence on campus. First of all, register on UAFCareerConnect (UAFCC).
Visit campus and take advantage of these opportunities to find interns, hire employees and maintain an identity among students.
- Job Fairs
- Career Days with a focus on specific fields
- Career Weeks with focus on specific fields
- Hold information sessions
- Conduct interviews
- Schedule visits to student club meetings, classes, and with faculty
- Submit requests for information sessions and interviews through your account on UAFCC.
Fulfill your employment needs without visiting campus.
- Register on UAFCC to make your organization visible
- Post jobs on UAFCC
- Search UAFCC for applicant resumes
Place an ad in the Career Service guide to maintain a presence on campus throughout the year.
If you have any questions or would like more information on any of these options, please contact Career Services at 907 474-7596.