Recruiting at UAF
There are several opportunities for employers to recruit students and alumni as well as maintain a presence on campus. First of all, register on UAFCareerConnect (UAFCC).
Visit campus and take advantage of these opportunities to find interns, hire employees and maintain an identity among students.
- Job Fairs
- Career Days with a focus on specific fields
- Career Weeks with focus on specific fields
- Hold information sessions
- Conduct interviews
- Schedule visits to student club meetings, classes, and with faculty
- Submit requests for information sessions and interviews through your account on UAFCC.
Fulfill your employment needs without visiting campus.
- Register on UAFCC to make your organization visible
- Post jobs on UAFCC
- Search UAFCC for applicant resumes
Place an ad in the Career Service guide to maintain a presence on campus throughout the year.
If you have any questions or would like more information on any of these options, please contact Alice Palen, Employer Relations Coordinator at 907 474-7596.