609 Colville Street
Walter T. Stuart Hall opened in 1955 to accommodate the growing number of married students and faculty at the university. Stuart Hall contains 12 furnished apartments and is used by employees and married or financially interdependent students without children. One apartment is reserved for use by visiting Native elders participating in programs on campus.
The hall was named in honor of Walter T. Stuart, a member of the university board of regents from 1941-1957.