Bunnell Building

303 Tanana Loop


Charles Bunnell Building
Photo by Allison Blanchard, UAF Marketing and Communications

The Charles Bunnell Building was built in 1959 as the central administrative building of the university system.

Today the building houses the Druska Carr Schaible Auditorium, the main offices for the School of Management and classroom, lab and office space.

Charles Bunnell was one of seven original faculty members at the university when it opened in 1922, and served as its first president.

View location with street view in Google maps

Back to Top