Bunnell House

703 Chatanika Drive


Bunnell House
Photo by Allison Blanchard, UAF Marketing and Communications

In 1921, the Alaska Territorial Legislature approved funds to complete the Main Building on campus and to build a house for the college president, Charles Bunnell. In 1958, the building was moved to its present location on Chatanika Drive and is now occupied by the early childhood development program under the name of the Bunnell House Early Childhood Lab School.

Back to Top