Kiosk instructions and locations
Kiosk Instructions for Pay by Plate Parking Permits
Instructions for Pay by Plate Parking Permits
Kiosk Instructions for Pay and Display Permits
Instructions for Pay and Display Parking Permits
Select the type of permit you want from the choices on the screen.
Select More Choices for different permit options on the menu.
Once you have selected your choice, the Payment Option screen will appear indicating your selection and the price.
Payment options for purchasing permits:
- coins (U.S. currency only)
- credit card
- bills (U.S. currency only)
Insert coin(s) (U.S. currency only)
Insert credit card
Insert bill(s) (U.S. currency only)
The screen will indicate “Permit Below in Change/Receipt Box”
Remove permit and place on passenger side of dashboard face up and clearly visible through the windshield.
- Permits are valid in any regular decal parking lot (yellow areas on the campus map).
- Permits are NOT valid in Gold lots.
- Meters: permit purchase does not exempt anyone from paying meters.
Please call Parking Services at 474-PARK (7275) if you have any questions.
There are nine Pay and Display parking permit kiosks:
- Thompson Drive pullout (off Geist Rd)
- Nenana Lot (across from Patty/SRC)
- Taku Lot (off Farmers Loop)
- U-Park Lot ( off University Ave)
- Museum lot (2) (off Yukon Drive)
- Elvey lot (West Ridge)
- Reichardt lot (Natural Sciences)
- Arctic Health, West 9B (across from IARC) Not shown on map
There is one Pay by Plate parking permit kiosk
- South Eielson and Plaza/Signers' (Core Campus area)