RAHI Research Class of 2008:
- Daphne Attla, “Variation of fungi in Corallorhiza maculata between distinct populations in the northwest and southwest of the United States”
- Roben Congdon, “Does the GLABRA1 gene affect the trichome phenotype of Arabidopsis kamchatica?”
- Nicole Corwin, “Relationships among Alaskan Papaver”
- Shelly DeWilde, “Ectomycorrhizal diversity in Picea mariana for burned and unburned forests”
- Cori Eide, “Changes in gene expression in response to cold temperature in Saccharomyces cerevisiae grown in dextrose using microarrays”
- Erin Nelson, “A study of gene expression in respiring Saccharomyces cerevisiae during cold acclimation using microarray analysis”
- Whitney Jo Walker, “Effects of drought on microbes colonizing lignocellulose”
RAHI Research Mentors 2008:
- Robert Burgess, Graduate Student
- Aimee Fogler, Undergraduate Student
- Sarah Hopkins, Graduate Student
RAHI Research Participating Faculty 2008:
- Mary Beth Leigh, Ph.D.
- Kristin O’Brien, Ph.D.
- Naoki Takebayashi, Ph.D.
- D. Lee Taylor, Ph.D.
- Diana Wolf, Ph.D.
RAHI Research Instructors 2008:
- Ian Herriott, Graduate Student
- Sue Hills, Ph.D.