Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m., AK Time
Cost of Attendance
Tuition and Fees, Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 (PDF)
Applying for financial aid:
Your first step in applying for Financial Aid at Kuskokwim Campus, UAF is to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The Federal School Code for UAF/KuC is 001063.
Grants and Scholarships
- The Ladies Auxiliary to the VFW Post 10041 will give Continuing Education Scholarships in the fall and the spring semester each school year. One Scholarship is designated for a student in the Health field to honor Kay Haley. This scholarship is for a Bethel student continuing their education this fall. Deadline Oct. 1. Application (MS Word).
Federal Grant Programs
- Federal Pell Grant - awarded to eligible students in an undergraduate program
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG) - awarded to eligible students who file the FAFSA application based on earliest filing for the academic year.
State Grant Programs
The Alaska Advantage Grant and Alaska Performance Scholarship require Priority FAFSA Filing prior to June 30th.
- Alaska Advantage Education Grant - awarded to eligible Alaska Residents, Application: FAFSA.
- Alaska Performance Scholarship - awarded to eligible Alaskan students based on merit, Application: FAFSA.
- UA Foundation Scholarships - awarded to eligible students in early spring each academic year. Deadlines: February 15 for fall term/July 15 late application
- UAF & Additional Scholarships - awarded for eligible students.
Free online scholarship search engines:
Quick Reference Tools:
- Student balances & online Payments: Visit UAOnline to review student account.
- Financial aid calendar checklist: Visit UAF Financial Aid.
- Remaining financial aid eligible: Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy (PDF).
- Verification and other FA forms: Financial Aid Forms.
Selected for FAFSA Verification?
Some FAFSA applicants are required to submit additional information before their awards are distributed. This selection is to ensure accuracy provided on your FAFSA. If you are selected, you will receive notification by mail.
Need to get your Tax Return Transcript?
You may return to FAFSA and link your recent taxes using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool as a correction. Be sure to add only a number in the address field if your address used is a PO Box.
Alternatively, you can order your tax return online from IRS at IRS.gov or call IRS at 1-800-908-9946.
Required documents for FAFSA verification:
- Verification Worksheet
- IRS Tax Return Transcript(s)
- Dependent students are required to provide parental information on the Verification page and parent transcripts.
- Order your return online at IRS.gov.
- Call IRS at 1-800-908-9946.
|Dorothy Chase, Financial Aid Coordinator|