|Title||[Holton's Tanacross Story Transcriptions].|
|Description:||Ts. and ms. transcriptions of 7 Tanacross stories transcribed by Holton in 2001, as follows:
1) Deshen Gaay 1: Laura Sanford (Speaker), John Ritter (Recorder, 1994), Irene Arnold and Gary Holton (Transcribers, March 9, 2001). Tanacross only. Followed by initial ms. transcription.
2) Deshen Gaay 2: Laura Sanford (Speaker), John Ritter (Recorder, 1994); Irene Arnold and Gary Holton (Transcribers, May 10, 2001). Tanacross only.
3) Eth K'ee Gha (Fishcamp): Isabell John and Laura Sanford (Speakers), told during the 2001 Athabaskan Language Institute in Fairbanks. No other information given. Tanacross only.
4) Mansfield xt'een iin (Manfiled People): Kenny Thomas Sr. (Speaker); Craig Mischler (Recorder); Irene Arnold and Kenny Thomas (Translators); Gary Holton (Transcriber, final revision November 11, 2001).
5) Tsaa'tsuug: Ellen Demit (Speaker); Gary Holton (Recorder and Transcriber, September 12, 2001).
6) Eva: Laura Sanford (Speaker); Gary Holton (Recorder); Irene Arnold and Gary Holton (Transcribers, January 30, 2001).
7) Game Warden: Laura Sanford (Speaker); Gary Holton (Transcriber, no date). Followed by ms. initial transcription.
Holton, Gary (transcriber)
Link to this page: http://www.uaf.edu/anla/item.xml?id=TC997H2001a
Users may experience a delay when accessing digital files. If your browser times out, simply wait a minute or so and then reload the page. The delay is caused by the mass storage system occasionally needing to load data into the disk cache.
Permission to use digital content for non-commercial, educational purposes is granted under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Report inappropriate content to uaf-anla-dept [at] alaska.edu.