|Description:||Photocopies of ms. fieldnotes, as follows:
1) Ketchumstock Tanacross notes from Chief Isaac and Bella Abraham, 3 pp.
2) Tanacross dialects from Jeannie Healy (Healy Lake), Andres Isaac, Bella Abraham (Ketchumstock), and Mary Henry (Tanacross), 6 pp.
3) Write-up discussing area informants, Shinen-Hoijer wordlist attributed to Tanacross, charting of stem-consonants, and vowels. Includes wordlist.
[Original Notebook now included.]
|Comments||Original Field notebook has been added to collection. Includes
1) Dot Lake Tanacross notes listing familial relations, 1pp
2) Southern Tutchone (Teslin) notes with Hoijer, with UT and HN comparisons
3) Moosehide (Han dialect) with Anne Ehrch? 1p
4) Selkirk/Kluane notes with Mrs. Copper Jack(Jessie)3p
Then begins photocopy information from description.
Krauss, Michael E. (author)
|Coverage||Dot Lake, Ketchumstock, Healy Lake, Tanacross (Alaska). Selkirk/Kluane, Teslin (Canada)|
Link to this page: http://www.uaf.edu/anla/item.xml?id=TC961K1962
Users may experience a delay when accessing digital files. If your browser times out, simply wait a minute or so and then reload the page. The delay is caused by the mass storage system occasionally needing to load data into the disk cache.
Permission to use digital content for non-commercial, educational purposes is granted under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Report inappropriate content to uaf-anla-dept [at] alaska.edu.