|Title||[Wilson's Dena'ina Stories]|
|Description:||(1) Ts. Come With Me Along the Kaknu. 17 pp.
(2) Ts. My Life in Hunting and Trapping. 1971. 14 pp.
(3) Ts. Statement of Alexander Wilson. 4 pp. 2 copies, 32 place names, 21 fish names.
(4) Ts. Statement of Larry Matfay. 5 pp.
(5) Ts. Visit with Alex Wilson notes. 1967-68. 20 pp.
(6) Ts. and ms. miscellaneous. 35 pp.
Alexander Wilson was a resident of Kenai. These copies were given to J. Kari by Maria Cockswell (Alexander Wison's daughter) in 1980. Note reads: "Alex Shadua: A. Wilson did try to write long. Made tapes for Kenai Hist. Society. Wilma Hackney and others helped to transcribe tapes but A.W.pronounced and spelled words".
Matfay, Larry (author)
Wilson, Alexander (author)
Hackney, Wilma (interviewer)
Link to this page: http://www.uaf.edu/anla/item.xml?id=TI967W1967
Users may experience a delay when accessing digital files. If your browser times out, simply wait a minute or so and then reload the page. The delay is caused by the mass storage system occasionally needing to load data into the disk cache.
Permission to use digital content for non-commercial, educational purposes is granted under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Report inappropriate content to uaf-anla-dept [at] alaska.edu.