|Title||[Texts from Martha Flitt of Ft. Yukon.]|
1) 'Black River Story' 2 pp. ms.; 2 pp. first typescript with ms. interlinear translation; 4 pp. typescript with interlinear and free translation;
2) 'Food Hunters' 1 p. ms.; 2 pp. first typescript with ms. Interlinear; 4 pp. typescript with interlinear and free translation and notes;
3) 'A man, his wife and two children' 3 pp. ms.; 4 pp. first typescript with ms. interlinear and annotations by J. McGary and C. Mishler; 9 pp. typescript with interlinear and free translation and notes;
4) 'Ice Bear' 2 pp. ms. edited transcription by Peter; 7 pp. direct transcription by McGary; 2 pp. typescript of Peter's transcription with ms. interlinear translation;
5) 'Vi'it Gwaatr'al' 1 p. ms.; 2 pp. typescript with ms. Interlinear; 4 pp. typescript with interlinear and free translations and notes.
All transcribed from tape recordings by Craig Mishler. 61 pp. total.
Peter, Katherine (author)
Link to this page: http://www.uaf.edu/anla/item.xml?id=KU973P1974ee
Users may experience a delay when accessing digital files. If your browser times out, simply wait a minute or so and then reload the page. The delay is caused by the mass storage system occasionally needing to load data into the disk cache.
Permission to use digital content for non-commercial, educational purposes is granted under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Report inappropriate content to uaf-anla-dept [at] alaska.edu.