|Title||[Texts from Moses Peter of Chalkyitsik.]|
1) "Wolverine and Wolf," 3 pp. 1973 typescript, 8 pp. 1976 typescript with ms. interlinear translation, 9 pp. 1979 typescript with interlinear translation and ms. notes, 8 pp. 1979 typescript translation in pause groups with notes on oral performance by J. McGary, Gwich'in only.
2) "Raven Married the Mallard Girl," from recording by Brigette March, 5 pp. ms. transcription, 6 pp. ms. translation in unknown hand (McRoy?), 6 pp. 1976 typescript with ms. interlinear, 12 pp. 1979 typescript with interlinear and free translation.
3) "Ice Bear," 4 pp. 1976 typescript with ms. interlinear 12 pp. 1979 typescript with interlinear and free translation and notes.
4) "Grass Pants," 7 pp. ms. transcription, 9 pp. ms. free translation in hand of Leer, 11 pp. 1979 typescript with interlinear and free translation and notes.
5) "Native Story," 12 pp. 1979 typescript with interlinear and free translations and notes.
Peter, Katherine (author)
Link to this page: http://www.uaf.edu/anla/item.xml?id=KU973P1973d
Users may experience a delay when accessing digital files. If your browser times out, simply wait a minute or so and then reload the page. The delay is caused by the mass storage system occasionally needing to load data into the disk cache.
Permission to use digital content for non-commercial, educational purposes is granted under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Report inappropriate content to uaf-anla-dept [at] alaska.edu.