I come from a military family so I've traveled quite a bit, but Alaska is definitely home. I love how close it is to nature and the close knit community here at UAF. Although I'm a commuter student I am involved in the Vegan Vegetarian Society and The Gender and Sexuality Alliance club here on campus. I have dreams to become a Physical Therapist and Personal Trainer. I'm the co-owner of a local dog business known as Nyyrikki Kennel. You'll find me in the summer picking berries or mushroom hunting and I love to take photos, metalsmith and design tattoos in my free time.
- I garden so much every summer that I considered botany at one point in time.
- I have three dogs.
- Chai gets me through the day (but honestly I love all tea).
I dislike the shape of buttermilk pancakes.
- I graduated high school in South Korea.
- I love metalsmithing!
- I'm allergic to raw mushrooms but I eat them anyways.
- I enjoy yoga and i would like to be advanced someday.
- I spent my entire whole summer 2016 raising and photographing six beautiful karelian bear dog puppies.
- I was on my school's wrestling team throughout middle and high school.