Make sure to register for the events happening during
Nanook Rendezvous, July 20-23, 2017.
Win a free, round-trip ticket
on Alaska Airlines
Sign up for at least four of the "starred" events and become eligible for a free, round-trip ticket on Alaska Airlines! The drawing will take place at the Nanook Night at the Goldpanners Game, Saturday, July 22. Must be present to win.
We are celebrating the graduating classes of 1967 and 1992!
Thursday, July 20
6 p.m. Welcome picnic * — Georgeson Botanical Garden
Hosted by Georgeson Botanical Garden Society
The buffet will include a wonderful spread that's sure to please all, and include gluten-free and vegetarian options; as well as wine.
- Located in the Beistline Classroom at the Georgeson Botanical Garden
- Look for our UAF Nanook Rendezvous signs and banner
- Check in at the Alumni table when you arrive to pick up your name tag and welcome bag.
$30.00 per person; Limited seating
7 p.m. Welcome event — Music in the Garden
Sponsored by UAF Summer Sessions
Georgeson Botanical Garden
- No check in required - stay to enjoy the music!
Friday, July 21
All Day Rock climbing with Outdoor Adventures *
(Hiking if it’s raining)
- Due to low-interest Rock Climbing has been canceled
$50 for UAFAA members / $60 for non-members
10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Campus tours
Led by student ambassadors
Starts at 201 Constitution Hall
- Meet by the UAFAA Nanook Rendezvous flag outside of Constitution Hall
4 p.m. Re-dedication of the Engineer's stone
Outside Duckering/new engineering building
Led by UAF Civil and Environmental Engineering Professor Bob Perkins
No registration or ticket required to attend
- Join us outside of Duckering Building and the new Engineering Learning and Innovation Facility for this reception
6-9 p.m. Dinner at the Salmon Bake *
- Look for the UAFAA Rendezvous Reunion banner and and check in at the welcome desk when you arrive. Let staff know that you are attending the UAF Alumni Reunion Dinner
$35 for UAFAA members / $45 for non-members
Saturday, July 22
9 a.m.-5 p.m. Golden Days street fair
Golden Heart Plaza
- No check in required - Show up and have fun!
10 a.m. Golden Days parade *
Join the UAF float and help your alma mater celebrate 100 years!
Golden Days guidelines and information for those who join in parade with UAF.
2-5 p.m. Alumni on the Riverboat *
- 1975 Discovery Dr, Fairbanks
- Look for the UAFAA Banner and fellow Nanooks on teh deack at the Riverboat landing
- A group picture will be taken on the Dock at 1:45 p.m.
$55 for UAFAA members / $65 for non-members
7 p.m. Nanook Night at Goldpanners Baseball *
Sponsored by the UAFAA Fairbanks Chapter
Growden Memorial Park, Wilbur St, Fairbanks
- Note that you are a UAF Alumni at the entrance for free admission
- Airline ticket will be given away between the 7th and 8th inning
Free admission for UAF alumni
Sunday, July 23
10 a.m.-noon No-host brunch
- Look for the group of Nanooks - Reservation under UAF Alumni Reunion
Noon-2 p.m. SRC reunion events
No registration or tickets needed to attend
Intro to TRX
SRC Fitness Studio
Patty Center Ice Rink
Sponsored by the UAF Department of Recreation and Wellness (DRAW)
The SRC, in honor of UAF's centennial Reunion, is open to all alumni for free during Reunion weekend, starting Thursday, July 20, through Sunday, July 23. All visiting alumni will receive a free intramural champ "vintage" T-shirt from the SRC.
UAF Summer guest housing
Reservations open March 1, 2017.
For more information.
Pike’s Waterfront Lodge
Special alumni rate $129-$159 (good for July 20-23).
Use code UAFAlum2017 at www.pikeslodge.com; call 907-374- 7110 or email GM@pikeslodge.com.
Limited availability. Book now to get the alumni rate!
Visit www.explorefairbanks.com to find out about other hotels and excursions to make your Alaska visit the trip of a lifetime.
Can't make reunion?
You can still support our mission during UAF's centennial year with a gift to the Centennial Scholarships and Fellowships Endowment for students. It's easy — just text UAF100 to 41444 and follow the instructions. Thank you!