Request alumni benefactor funding for your department or club
The Alumni Benefactor Program was developed for alumni to raise funds from alumni for student life enhancement projects. Ideal student life projects are those that benefit a large number of students and have a positive and visible impact on the campus.
All applications must be typed, double-spaced, on 8-1/2" x 11" paper. E-mail completed documents to email@example.com. If printed documents are submitted, a minimum of three (3) copies are required and should be submitted unbound to the UAF Alumni Association in Constitution Hall.
Applicants are asked to address all items listed below and to provide as much detail as appropriate to assist the UAF Alumni Association in making its funding determination. Please use the same number and lettering format as below.
- COVER SHEET
Prepare a cover sheet (not to exceed 1 page) which includes:
- The name, address and telephone number of the club/department applying for funds;
- The name and contact number of the club president, department head and, if applicable, club advisor;
- The name and title of the person preparing this application;
- The amount requested;
- A brief abstract of the project, purpose and any goals.
- FUNDING AND SUPPORT
Prepare a synopsis of your project or activity and the intended use of the funds you are requesting. Please address the following:
- Briefly describe the club/department efforts to obtain funding from other sources;
- Describe how the requested benefactor funds will be used. Be sure to identify the number of students who will be positively/negatively impacted and how your activity will affect them.
- Describe the potential impact to your activity/project if funding is not available;
- Describe how you might use funding in an amount less than originally requested;
- Please include anything else you would like the committee to know.
Provide a detailed budget of projected expenses for the project.
Application deadlines: Sept. 9, 2011, Jan. 9, and April 27, 2012