Celebrating 88 years of Connecting and Engaging UAF Alumni to Our Alma Mater
- Student scholarships
- Grants to improve campus life through our Benefactor Program
- Sponsorship of UAF and student events
- Nanook Rendezvous annual reunion
- Alumni events in Alaska and the Lower 48
- Alumni Achievement and Distinguished Alumni Awards
- Alumnus newsletter
- Volunteer advocacy
Join Us - Strong Universities Need Strong Alumni Communities!
Enjoy the benefits of an active network of professionals, reconnect with your alma mater and help make UAF even stronger through member activities and participation. Find out how to get involved today!
Let others know what you're up to, and update your alumni record.
Not an active member? Join/renew now.
The Alumni Office will close at noon Wednesday, Nov. 25, so that our small staff can catch flights for the Thanksgiving holiday. Most UAF offices, including the Alumni Office, are closed Thursday and Friday, Nov. 26 & 27.
Normal business hours resume Monday, Nov. 30. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 907-474-7081. We’ll get back to you after the break.
Have a bountiful and blessed Thanksgiving!
The UAF Alumni Association's Board of Directors announces the following seats open for the 2016 board elections, held mid-February to April 1.
- Seat 1, Rural (outside Fairbanks North Star Borough, Southeast Alaska, Anchorage Municipality and Mat-Su Borough). No incumbent as seat is currently vacant.
- Seat 6, At-Large (incumbent, Rhonda Widener)
- Seat 8, At-Large (incumbent, Dani Bickford)
- Seat 9, Fairbanks North Star Borough (incumbent, Jim Dixon)
- Seat 10, Outside (incumbent, Sam Enoka)
If you know an outstanding alum with vision, community involvement, energy and commitment to excellence, please share this opportunity. Contact the alumni office for more information.
Become a UAFAA Benefactor
The Alumni Benefactor Program was established to encourage alumni to participate in an annual giving program. Alumni benefactors once raised $21,900. The funds are used to underwrite student-oriented projects such as the purchase of furniture for the Wood Center and alumni office lounges. We have also underwritten many student projects, including campus concerts, residence hall activities, campuswide events and celebrations and the replacement of Student Activities' outdoor recreation equipment.
The Alumnus Archives
Read the past editions of The Alumnus e-newsletter.
Subscribe to The Alumnus e-newsletter.