The conference will be held on June 6th and 7th 2016, at the Explorer Hotel, downtown Yellowknife. Discount rates are available for conference participants using the promotional code DLC16.
Meetings will take place in the Katamavik room, with concurrent sessions in Katamavik A and B, and posters and promotional displays in Katamavik C.
Canadian North has generously agreed to offer discounted airfare between Edmonton and Yellowknife for conference participants; please check the conference website over the coming weeks for details on how to purchase discounted tickets.
Getting to Yellowknife
Canadian North is offering conference participants a 20% discount on air travel. Simple use the promo code DEN16 when booking.
Yellowknife Airport (YZF) is served by several major airlines, including:
- Air Canada (Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg)
- Air North (Ottawa, Whitehorse)
- Canadian North (Cambridge Bay, Edmonton, Gjoa Haven, Hope Bay, Inuvik, Iqaluit, Kugaaruk, Kugluktuk, Norman Wells, Ottawa, Rankin Inlet, Taloyoak)
- First Air (Cambridge Bay, Edmonton, Fort Simpson, Gjoa Haven, Hay River, Inuvik, Kugaaruk, Kugluktuk, Norman Wells, Rankin Inlet, Taloyoak, Ulukhaktok)
- WestJet (Calgary, Edmonton)