FACULTY & STAFF INFORMATION
Faculty and Staff Advisor Spring 2012 updates
Learning Resources Flyer
If your students need some extra help suggest one of the many Learning Resource centers available. You can find out their hours of availability by clicking here to download the Learning Resource Flyer.
Upcoming NACADA Webinar Events
- The next NACADA Webinar will be "Critical Issues in Advising at Open Admissions Community Colleges" on March 29th, 2012. This will be a panel discussion format and is being broadcast in Brooks Room 108 from 10:00 - 11:30am.
- Check out these other exciting NACADA Webinar events offered during the 2011-2012 Academic Year.
Questions? Ask an Academic Advisor!
Academic Advising Resources
UAF Academic Advisors for Colleges/Schools
- Table of College/Schools Academic Advisors
UAF Faculty Advisor Manual
Early Warning Program Reports
Don't Cancel That Class! - Let our staff come to your class and give a lecture instead of cancelling it.
** Student-Athlete Advising - Related Materials **
Academic Advisor Development Workshops are available during the school year and on request for deparements. See the course descriptions for more information. Develop your academic advising skills and learn about academic advising resources at UAF and beyond.
Academic Advising Interaction Form - Keep your notes on this enterable and printable PDF.
Academic Advising Association Information
- NACADA - National Academic Advising Association
- Academic Advising Standards and Values
- CAS Standards and Guidelines
- Advising Issues and Resources
- Faculty Advising Commission
- The Mentor - An Academic Advising Journal