Academic Planning is a comprehensive process involving time management, goal setting, problem solving, and collaboration. At UAF, we have mandatory advising where students meet with their departmental advisor to plan. By thinking about their life and educational goals first, students can discover the most suitable major based on those goals. In working with
- Class Schedule Worksheet (PDF 38K)
Use this day/hour semester schedule form to avoid class and work conflicts.
- Semester Planning Calendar (PDF 12K)
A web page semester calendar you can print and use to plan your semester. Know ahead of time when you have a paper and a major test on the same day.
- Degree Planning Worksheet
Use these forms to create a four-year plan.
- Late Start Classes -Spring 2013
- ROTC Plan (104-R)
- UAF Educational Pathways
- Major code information (Banner)
- Frequently Requested Forms