Emerging Energy Technology Program Manager
500 L Street
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Phone: (907) 272-1520 | Fax: (907) 474-5475
Jason's professional expertise is sustainable energy and international development, with a focus on emerging energy technology, alternative and renewable energy systems, and applied energy research. Jason is the program manager for the Emerging Energy Technology Program.
Jason has a BS in Chemical Engineering from Colorado State University, and a MPP from the Harvard Kennedy School. He served as a Peace Corps volunteer in Vanuatu, and has worked for the State Department in Fiji and BP in Alaska.
Presentations and Publications
- Emerging Energy Technology
- Hydropower - Can We Power Alaska With Our Rivers and Oceans?
- Emerging Energy Technology - Denali Commission EETG Update
- Emerging Energy Technologies - Arctic Frontiers 2012
- Stranded Renewable Energy Resources of Alaska - A Preliminary Overview of
Opportunities and Challenges to Development
- Ground Source Heat Pumps in Cold Climates